Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pray

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, to my father's faithful following, I must tell you, he is a very sick puppy right now. That is why the title of this post is pray. He went in to the ICU with acute pancreatitis last wed. morning. As of righ now his vitals are stable but he still has a severe infection and some major problems in his body. I ask all of you to keep him in your thoughts and prayers through this time for his recovery. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments and I will try to answer them if I can. Thank you all for your concern and I am sure we all wish the big guy well and a full recovery from this very powerful disease. (O yeah by the way, this is his son, Jim or Mr. Bear)

-Jim

3 comments:

Greybeard said...

Jim....
Tell your old man that Greybeard said hospitals are not the place to relax....get his butt outta there and get on the beach!
Hope all goes well.
I'll be watchin' here for updates!

Anonymous said...

All of us who worked with him in N.O. and became friends with him are hoping for the best as out hearts break...please post info and I will call Amy on Monday for news -

Greybeard said...

Time for an update please, Jim!