Sunday, August 27, 2006

Basta, I tell you!

Mr Muir and his cartoon are the SHIZNIT! Read him daily - Day by Day is my home URL. If today's cartoon doesn't scorch your cotton, nothin' will.... Now is the time to start making sure that Kerry never is put in that position.....

Readin' on the 'Net that conservatives are outbreeding liberals by 41% (self-identified 100 of each group average 208 and 147 children respectively). Doesn't surprise me at all - if not for abortions they might be outbreeding the conservatives. Or as the Anchoress said: "I wonder how they can reproduce with their noses so high in the air?"

BTW - the Iranians successfully tested a SLBM it was reported on Sunday. Don't appear to have the same problem that Dear Leader is experiencing....

I see where the Fox reporter and cameraman were forced under pain of death to swear fealty to Islam. THAT shit is going too far... Time to shut down all immigration and visas from any country who has a legal system based on shari'a. Damned if I want to invite the Islamofascists into this country to dhimmi my descendants - and if you think that ain't happenin', check out Turkey or France....

If you've got DSL or better, plug into www.live365.com. MONDO music in niche-casting at it's finest. I listen to "Radio Vietnam" - it has the AFVN bumpers and station ids.

Remember - ALWAYS improvise, adapt, and overcome.....

No comments: