Monday, August 14, 2006

General Bulltwankie...

Cannot b'lieve that the Israeli PM let the UN and the US do that po' little country like they're doin'. Heered a rumor that some of the returning combat vets want the gloves removed and the attack carried out as it should be - no quarter asked or given and curst' be he who cries "Enow!". Introduce the Hezballers to REAL combat, not 4th-grade-recess-I-get-a-do-over combat. From their lips to God's ears......

Made an 86 year old woman very happy this past weekend - put a wireless DSL in at the MIL to replace her dial-up. She had purchased a Compaq laptop (to replace the bits-'n'- parts machine I've been keeping running so this is her 1st new computer) the week before and is as happy as a sissy at Boystown. Gave me some guff 'bout not being concerned with any blog stuff - until I ran "quilting blogs" on Google and handed it off to her. There was a "giant sucking sound" and it'll take 6 months to wipe the smile off her face......

Went to see my primary care physician today. Finally put me on Lasix and we'll see if he can straighten out my Oh-Two uptake problem.... Boss Darlin', I'll call you when I get back to work. The rest of you - Improvise! Adapt! Overcome! You don' WANNA live forever.....

No comments: