Thursday, August 24, 2006

Too Damn Quiet

This "silence" from the Mideast since the Frogs lied to the world about being willing to man the mandated UNIFILS peacekeepers is making me rather curious. Are the Islamofascists planning on stripping us of all possible allies prior to attempting their death-blow on the Great Satan or going to start hitting the US? Maybe they are treating us as their personal camel, harvesting the dollars from oil sales to finance our destruction. "Red Dawn" was not a documentary, if the Islamofascists subdue the rest of the civilized capitalist world, the US of A may go down under the minions of the mullahs. But I have the feeling they damn sure are going to know that they were in the Battle of the Millenium. Tarleton's Quarter....
I worry for the sake of my so-far-non-existent grandchildren and great-grandchildren, because I think that the conflict could easily stretch out that long. But what do I know.....

No comments: