Monday, December 18, 2006

Chopping

Well, finally finished my Christmas shopping. Yay for me! I bought the two presents the Boss told me she wanted and ordered her surprise gift today. I have sweet-talked her into cutting out ads for the stuff she wants and giving them to me. She gets what she wants and I skate.

But I always get something(s) for her that she couldn't guess in a L-O-N-G time. This year I'm trying to thank her for being such an anchor while I was sick (she had a LOT to do with saving my life). So I bought her a Macbook laptop with wireless. Cost a shitpot, but she's worth going into debt for. Even if I didn't (all the debt I have now is a car note that'll be paid off by next Christmas. The mortgage is paid.). Can't wait to see her face.... Bear, if you tell her, I'll find out and you won't like it.....

It's never as bad as you think it is....

No comments: