Thursday, March 29, 2007

NOT the usual crap, New, Improved Crap

Thanks to the BUFFMan for a trailer of a 300 movie you have not seen yet. No beverages, please. Because I won't pay to have the keyboard cleaned.

I often take issue with the American Legion (WRT burning the flag, etc) but this time they got it right. YOU GO, boys and girls....

Shrillary may be endangered in her Rush Back To The White House. NOT. As long as the LSM kisses her kiester, the train rolls...

I don't usually read Ann Coulter (too skinny and acerbic!) but she has a column I think most rational people would agree with as her March 28 entry. Read it and decide for yourself... Still don't understand the kerfluffle regarding the US attorneys....

Just for shits and giggles - check this out. Then tell me inconvenient truths... Makes me want to gag. But, of course, the excuse will be that GWB stole the money to build it from undocumented aliens..... The LSM could gag a buzzard...

No comments: