Sunday, April 22, 2007

More Schtuff

Is this a great country or what? Where else can an aging rock-n-roller write opinion pieces for CNN? Especially if he isn't full of crap like most of the Clinton News Network personnel? Like Tom *spit* Plate *spit* who cries for more government control of our lives... Too much has been said by those-who-would-shatter-the-Second Amendment after VT but that does not slow them down. All I ask is show me one instance where gun control laws reduced gun-assisted crime. Just one. ... ... I thought not. The Plateman might have a shred of credibility in Koll-EE-four-kneeya because he is a "professor of communication" but as near as I can tell he does not understand cause and effect and writes and looks like somebody that whizzed on the electric fence. Twice. I guess since he's gonna die soon he figures we should all join him in the Kumbaya circle.
Slap-happy Harry Reid and the rest of the Dem Cong are beneath contempt. If someone offered Harry a desert land deal in Anbar Province with 1000% profit guaranteed, the slimy weasel weenie would be singin' a different tune - and draggin Dem Cong along "for the good of the country". Following the intoxicating perfumes of money and power....
The lovely-and-deadly-shot Tamara has links to some videos of fling-wings, both full scale and .60 powered. Now I dunno a whole lot about anything but I HAVE tried R/C helos. Lord, they are tough to learn and very tough to master - I went back to fixed-wing R/C. And y'all can ask my friend Greybeard how easy the full size ones are. Both of these videos are a pleasure to watch - but t'ain't fair he's only 18...
Is it merely my perception or are the video hosting sites proliferating like sex-crazed rabbits? It seems like each blog has a separate video service or at least a different name for the video host. As bad as TV....
The Indians STILL can't shoot fish in a barrel.

Draft Day (NO, Charlie "Pro Asshole" Rangel, not that draft) is next weekend. Why am I feeling the-Browns-are-going-to-take-a-QB-blues? Probably because they need off and def linemen so badly.... Could be Romeo's last gasp - and the Silly Savage with him. We'll see.
Anybody else out there watching The Dresden Files on Sci Fi TV? I enjoyed the book series so I've watched the tube series. Not too bad - more than a smidgen of hokiness - but beats the hell out of reality TV and American Amateur Hour. I disagree with the casting of Bob and Murphy but on the whole I like the show. This, of course, is the kiss of death for any TV series....

No comments: