Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honors

Remember well that price which was pledged for the freedom of this country 231 years ago. The horrific prices that were paid in blood and tears since then. The widows, widowers, bereft parents and orphans that paid the price of their loss a little at a time. Remember and do what you can on this anniversary of the document that shook the world. Do what you can tomorrow and all the following tomorrows to ensure that this great dream shall not perish from this Earth.
The transnationalists and multiculturalists would have you believe that patriotism has been outgrown by sophisticates like themselves. That it is outmoded and unnecessary. A vestige of our Neaderthal past. We will see if a different song is sung by them when the fascists that the T&Ms have embraced and defended come here to kill them, as opposed to ambushing troops that the chattering classes disregard because they do not know anyone who has enlisted. Teach your children and other youngsters the true meaning of the Declaration and Constitution - that far from being "living documents" subject to the whims of the elected rulers, they are the very bedrock of the ideal that is America.
When I enlisted in the US Army in 1969, I swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I still feel bound by that oath and will fulfill it to the best of my ability for as long as I have breath. Hear me. Join me. Help me.

Happy Independence Day. Use it wisely.

No comments: