Saturday, August 11, 2007

Schtuff

BEVERAGE ALERT!! Put down your coffee/beer/adult beverage/Mountain Dew before you read the next link....

Lawdog has the definitive argument against letting the government run the health care system in America. And does it without referencing the VA....
I see that one of the dirty little secrets of weather data gathering has been outed. I understand that those sites used to be audited for proper siting and calibration on a 5 year cycle but that practice ceased about 10 years ago to free up money for "environmental justice" and global warming aka "climate change".
Addendum: Thanks to the Coyote we now know another reason for the data foulup was an unresolved Y2K bug. Rocket scientists indeed. Endit
"Your Tax Dollars at Work"?. Now where in the Constitution did the Founding Fathers authorize federal tax money to go to an environmental regulatory body? States can do whatever their constitution lets them do, but the feds shouldn't.

I'd like to thank Greybeard over at Pitchpull if this works and blame myself if it doesn't...



For everyone of a "certain age" and backgound, this'll grab your heart.

Dunno if I can post this coming week, I'll be in Colorado Springs. Take care of each other while I'm gone.....

No comments: