Sunday, August 26, 2007

More Sunday Schtuff

Seems to me that the lib-rul wee-knees are doing their best to be the source of all that is good to their base and bad for the country as a living organism. The mantra sounds like "When in doubt, promise the nutroots MORE goods and services (poorly delivered) from money (confiscated) due to fair taxation of the eee-ville corporations." Throw in a "vast right-wing conspiracy" and you've got Shrillary's platform - if you include bailing out the ARM-holding pee-pul too damn dumb to understand that Yes! The Law of Supply and Demand includes houses too!

I am reminded of Siggie Freud's statement regarding Woodie Wilson (a complete modern Democrat who doubled the length of the Great Depression through raising wages by fiat). He penned that Wilson"was rapidly nearing that psychic land from which few travelers return, the land in which facts are the products of wishes, in which friends betray and in which an asylum chair may be the Throne of God." By God I think he nailed the core of 21st century Democrat thought... That kind of writing is also why Siggie's famous and I'm not.

Courtesy of AD comes a link to the past of blogging. The caption "lays" it out well... Be nice to the sappy young man. Be envious of him also, Babs writes like a lady, unlike us attention whores.

If you are a fan of good cigars, read this at the Rottie and go here and order some. I did, and I prolly smoke 3 cigars a year. But I can hand 'em out to my buds... Support those who support our troops...

Good read I'm workin' on from my era - "Bury Us Upside Down" by Rick Newman and Gen. Don Sheppard. I didn't know Dick Rutan (of the Voyager) had been a fast FAC over Uncle Ho's trail...

Gotta go and watch the rain. Be good to each other while I'm gone.....

No comments: