Monday, September 03, 2007

Day of Labor

I hope you're having a great Labor Day and the weather is good wherever you are. (Where are you two, anyway?) A strange thoroughly American holiday - a day off of work to celebrate the days spent at work....

Col. Peters has some interesting things to say, but this grabbed my eyes:

'Billeted in a musty room with five bunk beds in one of Saddam's lesser palaces, I had the greatest strategic insight of my life: Saddam was so cruel because he was frustrated - he didn't really want to be a dictator, but yearned to be an interior decorator specializing in Appalachian trailer-park clients who win the lottery. "

Thass funny, I don' care who ya are. Unless yer one a them lib-ruls......

Kim DuToit for Press Secretary. Or me. Better me, I think. Then Kim can concentrate on finding ladies like Nigella or the lovely Lorna. Lorna was born to "flesh out" a bikini... Lucky bicycle, to be ridden by such a lovely lady....

*Snerk* "Cum-burbling trout-fucker", indeed. The lady has a way with words.... Read it and enjoy!

Y'all be nice to each other and I'll dig ya on the flip-flop.

No comments: