Friday, October 26, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane....

Well, I'm in KCI's security area waitinh' for the plane to load. The 'port has free wi-fi - but there isn't a wall power plug inside the whole freakin' area. Either the powers-that-be are real cheap or the architect needs to understand laptops.

Haven't paid any attention to the news the last couple of days, because the slave-masters have been crackin' the whip over us. I also tend to treat biz trips as much like a vacation as I can. (Ate dinner at Brett's sports bar last night. NOT exceptional as near as I could tell. Oh well....)So I haven't heard about any new sippy cup banging that may have beeen done by the lib-ruls. Nice change. Did see that the MSM has been intensifying the drumbeat against Fred, but that's to be expected. They've had their eyes blackened by one folksy ex-actor and are in no hurry to repeat that bit o' history.

Well, the nonsense will continue after I return. Check out the folks on the blogroll over there to the right. It's a "living document" and is regularly winnowed and refreshed with only the finest links (as I see 'em). Be good to each other while I'm gone.

No comments: