Monday, November 12, 2007

Question

Has anybody ever compared the health care costs of legal smoking and trans-fat consumption to the health care costs incurred by illegal aliens?

Just askin'.

If not, why are there active anti-smoking and anti-fast-food [aka trans-fats] groundswells (for the sake of the chillun and without data!) because of "grass-roots" activism driving new regulations and yet there is a dead silence on the illegal immigration health care costs?? Then the Powers-That-Be wish to dump several trillion $ into a new trough called S=CHIP? Excuse me? Is anyone in the political structure able to understand the math of a cost-benefit analysis? Why not? This smells very much like the second-hand smoke fairytale....

Sure, the Republic would survive another Clinton presidency. It would be close, but we as the American people want hegemony out of Chinese hands, unfortunately Shrillary wouldn't be able to resist another butt-load of the money like the ChiComs delivered to her husband. The US of A survived Carter, I think we can survive Clinton II - but she will set back the women's movement 50 years.


Oh yeah, the Browns were absolute teases yesterday. As usual, it sucks to be a Cleveland fan...

(BTW, happy Veteran's Day holiday. I worked hard for it about 38 years ago, so enjoy it. Greybeard, I salute you (as well as others unnamed) as a brother... )

God Bless the freedom (S)He* has seen fit to give the USA - and thanks, Lord.....

Time to scream in the backyard for my sanity and ask Herim to continue the blessing.



* - No, I'm not a patchouli-scented weird-beard or feminazi, but what I am is neither sure nor worried. I have no problem with a Goddess - I'm married to a saint....

No comments: