Tuesday, December 04, 2007

How I Spent My Days Off

"Now start with 80 mg a day and taper off in 2 weeks. Here's a chart to keep track of the prednisone...". Thus spoke the pharmacy tech as she shooed me off to x-ray...

So yes, I am sick as a dog, thank you. This is my second prescription for predinisone since a week ago Monday and I am real tired of being sick and tired. Still on doxycyclin, too. Haven't had a good night's sleep since Saturday and the nose is touch-it-to-generate-scream raw from honkin' the beezer. Hell, I was so sick Friday my boss marched back to the TechCave and sent me home.... (After I retire I'll have some stories, kids.... Pictures, too.) So I'm doin' an ipatroprium bromide nebulizer treatment immediately prior to retirin' and letting the two dogs jockey for position. I gotta get back to work.

Oh, and yay me. At the Poor Man's Reverse Raffle at the Post Saturday night, the lovely and talented won $25 and I won $300. First time I've won diddly. It'll pay for the L&Ts Christmas gift, though.

No comments: