Sunday, January 06, 2008

Help me, He'p me..

Okay, I know I'm a techno-nada. As such, I don't use PayPal. Usually there is a way to get in touch with the intended recipient and get a snail mail address to fire off a check. Which brings me to my latest conundrum. I'd like to donate to the DBD fund drive but I can see no place on his website to contact him and ask. If anybody out there can give me a little help at deadpoolman AT sbcglobal.net, I sure would be appreciative and I imagine Chris would too. But enough of my problems...

UPDATE - When I read DBD yesterday, only $350 was on the buck-o-meter. This morning I log in to read it and the $-o-meter is at $9500 and Chris has the curvaceous Sam rolling in $11K. Freakin' WOW! What a fan base!! I still want an address that'll get $ to Chris....

No comments: