Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sooper Sunday

What I want to be if I grow up (getting old is mandatory, growing up is optional):

Except I don't like bandanas....

Unlike most of the American sporting fans, I could not care less if the Pats go undefeated. I liked to play football but I am far more a Browns fan than a football (OK, NFL) fan. Went to the first Monday night game with the L&T on our first date, but never watched a Monday or Thursday night game that didn't feature the Browns. (My dad took me to my first game in 1957 - Jim Brown's rookie year.) My Browns-fu is very powerful, but I have little chi in NFL-doodoo.

I'd like to intro a group blog that is out-freaking-standing, as well as add them to my Daily Read blogroll. Visit the gallant troops and perverts at Last of the Few. The B-17 pic reminds me of my ride in the EAA's Fuddy Duddy....

No comments: