Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crap on Zee Stick

There are a couple of things I'm getting pretty tired of: the cold and snow from this winter and going to the Cleveland Clinic and being admitted. I went in on the 19th to have the stent removed that they had put in last month. It was taken out, but then another one was put in due to swelling and irritation of the duct. This one is good for two months, they tell me. The doc was unable or unwilling to scrape the discovered detritus from the area due to fears of bleeding caused by the warfarin I'm taking to prep for the cardiovert that is planned for me. So as usual, it's one damn thing after another. Did I mention they fed me a total of 2 cups of tea and 2 cups of broth over the last 2 days?

But life is still good - I'm still on the proper side of the grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so nice. I will share it with my friends on boomerMingle.com. It is a very successful site for 30+ singles to meet love and romance.