Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Addition

A comment left on one of my posts led me to this blog. Looks like an eclectic sampling of what the writer finds interesting in the b'sphere daily. Of course, the fact that I tend to agree with the perceived ideological bias as well as the sheer volume of posts (503 in < 2 years) made me add it to the blogroll. So slide on over to "Common Cents" (based in DC?) and sample the plethora... Listed on the 'roll as "Pennies Wise".

(BTW - KDT aka "The Rifleman" will stay on the b'roll even though he and Connie have gone to radio. I also still have hopes the Remittance Man will wander back and post some more snark and mooi aunties.... And I've outwaited Rachel before.)

1 comment:

Mark said...

I agree on The Remitance Man! I still check to see if he has resumed blogging.

Today I googled "mooi aunties" on the off chance he had moved on which is how I found this blog; nice place you got here!