Friday, January 01, 2016

Babbling

A comment I may or may not have left in an email.  To a gentleman I'm related to - who shares my concerns about he future:



[(Personally, I am a fan of S-Cubed - Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up.)  But I never said dat or anything else like that.  I think I had heard something like that on Moveon.org.  Whatevs...]

I also believe in "What did we forget?" and "Qui bono?"
Amusing, how swiftly the American culture has gone to hell.  As well as scarier than a knife fight in a phone booth.

Too bad it'll going to get politically cute in the next 5-9 months. 

Stay frosty, amigo, America will need all the help we can get.  Community service will become an acknowledged  civic duty....  And all of us will possibly be losers or worse in the furure.  May YHWH help us all.

 -or WRT the side I'm on-

 may Murphy ignore us now! 
The USA is on the elderly side of a democracy/republic - and so far the folks have survived.  I see no guarantees in the future.
Not sure this country will survive Sharia (see the latest HR bill).

Glad I'm old (see Jubal Harshaw in "Stranger In A Strange Land" by RAH.).

No comments: