Saturday, February 25, 2006

My time has been taken over

Liable to be very light in posting for next week, as I must go out of town for work. Not back to NOLA, thank you.
My leisure time has been destroyed. I bought the 5 seasons of Combat! on 40 dvd's. 160 hours of the tv show plus commentary. I still haven't finished the first season of CSI - finished the second. Plus CSI's on Spike TV every night. And History Channel is playing a history of the PBY now - love that crusty old amphib. Somewhere I've got an electric-powered kit of the PBY - I'll build it in retirement, I guess.... Prolly still be watching the dvds.
Boss darlin' from N'Awlins stopped by last night - she's in town for training - and the Boss, boss darlin', and myself went out to dinner last night. The ladies got along like a house afire, so I was free to mentally hang out and pontificate occasionally. I'm almost qualified to do that.... Much fun for all.
Gonna finish off the taxes and get 'em in the mail. Looks like we owe everybody a little bit, so I loaned them no money for zero interest.
For some reason, I can get behind W on the ports. I think the upside will be greater than the percieved downside. Even if Jimmeh agrees with him - a broken clock is right twice a day.....

According to radioequalizer.blogspot.com Soros is spearheading a drive to raise up to $8 million moonbatbucks to keep Air America afloat. No word if they're paying off the Boys and Girls Clubs.... And all y'all mill have to listen to Springer's whiny diatribes on WTAM about how we OWE it to "progressives" to listen so there is a "balance" on the broadcast airwaves. Pony Pucks! Get an idea or a clue worth listening to and then kick the other shows asses in the ratings. Laissez les capitalism roule! Or pile $8 million up and torch it. Choice belong you. BTW - wonder how many listeners WTAM lost to WEOL? At least on the West Side.....

Wonder why all the global port administrator corporations are now non-First World-European-American? Why isn't Halliburton or BrownRoot and Kellog in the biz? Why is P&O bailing out? I don't know.

As you were. I'll be in the company area the rest of the day...

No comments: