Monday, June 16, 2008

U of C

Well, me ass fell damn well asleep during the nearly 3 hour graduation ceremony. I look at it this way - I figger I paid about $15-16K per graduation ceremony hour..... Went to Jungle Jim's on Sunday instead of Saturday but it still cost me over $130 to escape. Bought a bunch of stuff I don't see around here (jalapeno pistachios or chile-lemon pistachios? $5 for 5 pounds..) and re-stocked my hot sauce stash... Seems everybody had a good time. The L&T was not pleased that the Son had bought a Suzuki scoot and she was less pleased that I gave him a Walther P-38 as a graduation present. But Son was tickled to death.

Bought meself an iPod nano for Faddah's Day. 8 meg. So now I've got to xfer my vinyl to my desktop as mp3s and then xfer to the iPod for my listening pleasure. All I've got so far is Demento, Stones, and Jefferson Airplane so far - have more cds than time right now, but I will catch up.

No comments: