Saturday, May 16, 2009

Is It 2010 Yet?

Yanno, the abilities of the lib-rul azzole to parse, twist, and flat-out lie is an increasing wonder to me. I don't mean simple "The CIA lied to me" run-of-the-mill prevarications, I'm talking the stage-show, professionally-produced faux-prestidigitation that characterizes Hopey's regime.
Take the Canucks. Hopey specifically told them during his Feb 19 "America Sucks" tour stop that the buy-American provision would not supercede existing US trade relations. Instead, the porkulu$ bill was written so the monies spent not on a federal level would have to be spent on American-made goods, forcing the recipients to do a little mini-trade-warring that Hopey could claim was not his fault. For some reason he tends to make me think Clintoon was a piker at parsing.... This is, of course, Tam's definition of chutzpah... The party has cojones...
Hopey has waffled on the Gitmo EIT pictures as well. I find it hard to believe that anything our people did could increase the threat from Islamic jihadists like the ones that sawed Daniel Pearl's head off. I doubt they'll change to stripping infidels and putting underwear on their heads..... Save your sanctimony, McChange.

Did ya catch where Hopey said his spending policies are unsustainable and we should brace for soaring interest rates? Could not the coolest Prez EVAH! have figured that out before torching the economy? This is just the set-up for the tax hikes necessary to bail out the bluest states (yes, I mean YOU, Koll-ee-4-knee-ya). Feel free to grab your ankles, it may be the last thing taxed....

SanFraNan. Pelosiku. As the 'Dog would say, "Gigglesnort!".

No, I can not weep
Tears will not pass from my eyes
Blinkless at my lies

Kids, do try this at home....

No comments: