Sunday, December 22, 2013

And The Beat Goes On....

ANOTHER blogger who has the wit to write my thoughts in a way that I am totally unable to replicate..
Good Lord, these militant neo-liberal thought police are better at brainwashing than I ever realized. They just convinced you to torpedo your own network. You guys just kamikazed yourselves. You just pulled the pin on the grenade and then put it in your pocket. This is incredible. Didn’t you see what happened with Chic-fil-A when GLAAD crusaders tried to shutdown an entire business just because they disapproved of the owner’s opinions?
Go over to Matt's place and savor the truth iced with snark.

TRUTH IN BLOGGING: I've never watched DD, despite my dotter's recommendation.  But I've gotten sick and tired of the stridency of the PC buttmonkeys trying to remake the USofA into a european-style second-world country - and bloody succeeding.
If Alton Brown or Robert Irvine starts spouting leftist crap, I might as well get rid of the cable altogether.

No comments: