Monday, May 30, 2022

Two Hundred One and An Apology

 As Vince Furnier might say:

"Sorry kiddies, but I've been history" 

...because the Bosslady and I were in  N'Awlins with four amigos (total age over 472 years!) to check off a bucket list item for a couple. So if you witnessed some old farts carrying on in Pat O'brien's piano bar on Thursday, you shoulda come over and helped with the lunacy.

I'd have invited you if I knew it was going to happen.... Next time.




































6 comments:

MAJMike said...

Welcome back. We were getting worried.

Anonymous said...

Glad you were away for a great time. My old hometown is not what it used to be, but still has some shine to it. -Brewer96

Pat Aussie said...

Great stuff, thank Christ you’re back

Anonymous said...

What Mike said.

The Freeholder said...

Happy to have you back and glad you all had a great time.

jl said...

Glad you're back good sir, lotsa folks missed you 'round here!