Friday, August 07, 2009

Welcome to the Terror

Well, according to the DNC, we be a mob. The mob of the French Revolution doesn't jibe with their whines. Therefore, we be homegrown. Like la Cosa Nostra and ACORN.
Therefore, we need mob(bish) names. ("Teh One" is being used.) I guess due to the fact that all you can see of me above the steering wheel is white fuzzy stuff, my mob name will be "Q-Tip". I'll try to wear it proudly. Discover your own and use it proudly when you flag yourself. (Remember, by law all e-mails to the White House must be archived...)

But hark! SanFraNan violated (see yesterday) Godwin's Law! I guess we need German WW2 Nazi ranks, befitting the lib-rul media description of our (illusory) funding and (loudly) bleated about (equally illusory) ideology and aims (can we say projection?).
I guess this makes me Gruppenfuhrer "Q-Tip".
And I dub Greybeard Gruppenfurhrer "Snake".

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

Hisssss!
I'll try to meet your expections, Comrade Q-Tip!