Monday, December 19, 2005

Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme music.....

Well, chirren and chillin', I am committed to running this blog for at least the next 13 months. Why, you ask? Very simple, he answers - I fired my 15 picks off to the Feeder-of-Nardo about 3 minutes ago and am waiting to find out how many previously deceased I picked. But the fun is in the playing, yes?

Yeah, right. It'll be an okay year if I pack at least 2 of my picks into never-again-to-eat-spumoni land, it'll be impressive as hell if I get 5 or more. Getting shut out would suck rocks - although I'd cheerfully take that if Michael Moore eats a bad weenie and dies of EXTREME gastro-intestinal distress. Even if I didn't put that weenie on my list I can hope... But I also picked some folks that I consider to be a waste of human skin and oxygen uptake. But short of the Posleen paying us a visit I don't expect to clear the board.....

No comments: